- The personnel, performing tasks / works affecting
conformity to Project/ service quality, are appointed on the
basis of appropriate education, training, skills and
Competence, Training & Awareness
Competency of the personnel is based on appropriate education, training, skills and experience.
- Determines the required competence for personnel performing work affecting product quality.
- Plans for necessary training of personnel to be provided at all levels. This includes Identification of training needs and scheduling training and conducting training.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of training imparted.
- Ensures that all personnel are aware of the relevance and importance of their activities and how they contribute to the achievement of quality objectives.
- Maintains appropriate records of education, training, skills, experience and performance appraisals.
- New recruits are selected based on Academic qualification and other criteria laid down by the Head of the concerned department depending on the requirement and need identification.
- An Induction Training Program is conducted for new recruits. The purpose is to familiarize the newcomers with the following aspects of the organization:
The Training Needs are identified for planning and conducting the training.
For any individual promoted or shifted to new position, the needs of training specific to the individual assignment as identified by the Managerial Head of the concerned department.
Apart from the regular training, training needs can be identified on need-basis.
- Organization Structure
- Quality Policy / Quantified Quality Objectives
- Responsibilities and Role in the organization.